Study discovers why people “LIKE” brand pages on Facebook. Use this information to develop offers for your Facebook fan Pages.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Get Free Money-Making Marketing Tips
- Citing a Celeb in an Ad? The First Amendment May Not Protect You.A recent court ruling finds companies aren't protected from suits by public figures if corporate ads feature them without prior consent. […]
- With 'Nearby Friends' Feature, Facebook Stalking Is About to Take On New MeaningFacebook's latest feature allows you to see which of your friends are near your physical location in real time. […]
- Getting Bored of Social Media? You're Not Alone. (Infographic)If youre thinking of quitting Facebook, get in line. […]
- In This Smartphone-Obsessed World, He Who Communicates Best With His Customer WinsCustomers expect better communication from brands than ever. Most businesses, though, are not keeping up. […]
- Look Out: Joe Biden Is Now on InstagramFingers crossed for stylized brunch photos, artsy sunset shots and lots of selfies. […]